Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A strange encounter I've had in Vancouver

Actually I'm just here for some days - so I don't have a real strange encounter to write about... .

When I arrived at the airport, someone should pick me up and bring me to my home stay family. I found the man quite fast but he told me that we would have to wait for a Korean girl who will drive with us.

After about ten minutes she finally arrived and the driver was ready to go. But then the girl had totally disappeared! Where did she go? First I thought, she might have been gone to toilet without saying anything. My driver had the opinion she would be very shy and he was sure the girl must have been waited somewhere in the arriving hall.

So we searched there for her until the driver had the idea the Korean girl had to have been gone outside of the building - and, what a luck, after 20 minutes we found her finally there!

(I know, it's kind of a boring story...)

No comments: